Our ability to successfully deliver projects on a regular basis sits on a solid foundation of teamwork. A team of talented individuals is essential for our continual growth. As such, we are always looking to meet motivated and talented people who are seeking to be part of our exciting group. At Clobracon, we can offer you a dynamic environment where you can learn and grow with the company, all while undertaking all types of interesting projects. If you are motivated, organized, and love a challenge, we can offer a workplace where your career can thrive.
Become part of our growing team
Clobracon Construction is looking for a Site Superintendent . A dynamic player in the Montreal construction industry since 2004, Clobracon specializes in new commercial construction, multi-residential and complicated renovation projects, with our projects ranging from Ottawa to Eastern Quebec, primarily in the Montreal area. We offer a hands-on, fast-paced and very dynamic work environment, ideal for independent and pro-active people who enjoy a good challenge, in which employees get to experience a wide array of projects of varying size and complexity.
Job responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Monitoring the schedule
- Coordination of work
- Supply of materials and equipment
- Communication with the project manager
- Responsibility for health and safety on the site
- Quality control
- Open and secure the site every morning and evening - as required
- Complete all required reports.
- minimum 7 years
- Experience with multi-story construction in concrete for commercial and multi-residential use.
- Comfortable with computers, good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong technical understanding of construction
- Experience with new construction, excavation, foundations, underpinning, shoring.
- Good communication skills
Please snd your CV to HR@clobracon.com