Clobracon Construction is looking for a Site Superintendent . A dynamic player in the Montreal construction industry since 2004, Clobracon specializes in new commercial construction, multi-residential and complicated renovation projects, with our projects ranging from Ottawa to Eastern Quebec, primarily in the Montreal area. We offer a hands-on, fast-paced and very dynamic work environment, ideal for independent and pro-active people who enjoy a good challenge, in which employees get to experience a wide array of projects of varying size and complexity.
Job responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Monitoring the schedule
- Coordination of work
- Supply of materials and equipment
- Communication with the project manager
- Responsibility for health and safety on the site
- Quality control
- Open and secure the site every morning and evening – as required
- Complete all required reports.
- minimum 7 years
- Experience with multi-story construction in concrete for commercial and multi-residential use.
- Comfortable with computers, good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong technical understanding of construction
- Experience with new construction, excavation, foundations, underpinning, shoring.
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to HR@clobracon.com